Subject: [news] ECRA: Annual meeting ECRM-19 relocated to Croatia, 3rd circular

From: Alena Gessert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 23:53:54 +0100

Dear all,
3th meeting circular of the annual ECRA meeting was accually published
online:
https://caverescue.eu/13th-european-cave-rescue-meeting-third-circular/.

Please note that due to official security warnings for Turkey the meeting
was relocated  to Croatia in the short term.

*With best regards*

* RNDr. Alena Gessert, PhD.FSE General secretary Visit FSE’s Official
Partners at http://www.scurion.ch/jm/ <http://www.scurion.ch/jm/> -
http://www.aventureverticale.com/ <http://www.aventureverticale.com/> -
http://www.sacidkordas.com/en <http://www.sacidkordas.com/en>
https://www.facebook.com/Scurion <https://www.facebook.com/Scurion> -
https://www.facebook.com/AventureVerticale
<https://www.facebook.com/AventureVerticale> -
https://www.facebook.com/KORDAS-46136689732/
<https://www.facebook.com/KORDAS-46136689732/> You are receiving this
e-mail because you are a (delegated) member of the European Speleological
Federation FSE appointed by or on behalf of your national organisation and
will receive information and updates from the European Speleological
Federation FSE. Your e-mail address is only kept by the European
Speleological Federation FSE as long as you are appointed as delegate or
act on behalf of a member country or national organisation and will be
removed after you are no longer in function. You are receiving this e-mail
because you have signed up to receive information and updates from the
European Speleological Federation FSE. If you prefer not to receive this
information or updates you can un-subscribe from these e-mails by sending a
request to [email-masked] <[email-masked]> . *